Thursday, November 12, 2015

Royal Pewter Selangor produces nice Star Wars characters for your collection



Yesterday, I was at Suntec City for the opening of their new Lamborghini Singapore satellite showroom when I notice these beautiful Star Wars characters created in pewterware by the fame Royal Pewter Selangor. With the coming Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens, these are going to be hot selling collection items for Star Wars fans. 




The prices range from $100 SGD to over $1000. The best of all, they do produce limited edition ones for collectors. In addition, they also have thumb drive collection for those collecting unique Star Wars thumbdrive. 

Lastly, May The Force Be With You




If you are interested in these collection, you may want to visit their website for more details at :







If you require an event photographer, wedding photographer or any other professional photography services, do email me ( Derrick See ) at see323@yahoo.com.sg . You can also message me at my  FACEBOOK account. To view my photos, click My Flicker Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment